Monday, May 4, 2015

McGary Madness

Disney World.
We must take our children at least once while we live in Florida, right?
We would have loved to only take Kallie but we have no grandparents in town, breastfeeding baby, blah blah blah.

So we took ALL our littles! It was magical, incredibly exhausting and everything in between.





I am a little kid that still loves cotton candy and Dippin Dots. I get it them every time I'm at a fair or theme park.

Waiting for Daddy and sisters on a ride. Baby carrier makes good pacifier.



Okay you guys. I have three kids. I have finally come to realize my body seriously does need at least a good eight hours of sleep at night. Even though Taylor has been out of my body for four months I am constantly surprised at how exhausted I am. Or how many headaches I get. There's so many projects to get done or errands to run but I procrastinate all the time simply because I don't feel good. Lately I have three or four days of feeling utterly spent at all times and then one day of feeling normal. Right now "normal" feels AMAZING. I'm reminded how great life can be and how much I can get done with energy. 

With that said, after two long days of walking in the hot sun at Disney combined with Taylor waking up every two hours at night we needed a day of rest. Took the kids to the pool and hung around the condo all day. I think our entire family actually managed a nap in unison that day. We returned to Disney the next day for one last visit.









Honey I Shrunk the Kids park

Watching a Beauty and the Beast short musical




Kallie and Jayda are scared of costume characters so this is the closest they got.




Mickey Mouse in the back round















Lipstick!



more lipstick! 



At Joy School when my friend Robin was teaching she asked the kids to write their names. Kallie wrote the left one first so Robin asked if she might be dyslexic. I asked Kallie to write her name again and she wrote the one on the right.



So much for the head rests on Kallie's seat.





Holding her own bottle!

Kid Quotes

K: Last time tomorrow I never watched this movie!

K: My grandma was died by a car last night! What should I do?















No comments:

Post a Comment