Monday, January 16, 2017

Nutty November




Finally got some use out of our Halloween pumpkins. I was surprised how much puree we got out of them! 



Seven cups puree from one pumpkin














Passing the time during Kallie's gymnastics class







Kallie's learning her first few piano chords











Taylor wasn't feeling well so Daddy gave her some cuddles. As long as she couldn't see me she loved being with him. At one point I looked closer and they were holding hands. Usually they run to him for fun and giggles but me for comfort and cuddling.  I could tell Brad was loving it and soaking it in. 




Borrowed my in-law's dehydrator to try my hand at fruit. First I did plums and then these apples. I don't think I'm gonna do apples again because they are my favorite and you know what that means? An entire 7 trays of fruit is gone in ONE day. It's not worth it! And probably bad for my body to eat so much dried fruit. I could do plums again because I don't get addicted so they last a little longer.







Our kids are super afraid of the dentist so we decided to bring our friend Zoey for moral support because she LOVES the dentist. It really did help Kallie! As long as Zoey did everything first, Kallie followed suit. 





It didn't help Jayda though. She refused to let anyone touch her or even lay down in the bed. I knew she had a cavity that needed to be filled so I left her alone with 3 professionals to hold her down and fill her tooth.  I tried staying in the room but it was just too hard. I had to go out to the waiting room so I couldn't hear her scream. As soon as I left they finished the whole thing in 3 minutes! 


A poster I made for Kallie's birthday spotlight at school. So fun to see how she's grown up!

















I made ice cream cake for the first time



Kallie got her very own baking stuff







This is our family with Grandma & Grandpa Sebastian on the left. I love how Daddy is holding Taylor (who, according to this picture is still a little baby).



Cousins





Happy Thanksgiving!







Sawyer and Taylor




One night at Thanksgiving the cousins came to our house for a sleepover. Saryn chased Taylor around the house for SO long. I had no idea Taylor was capable of such endurance.














Love her face. Hate how her hair gets stuck in her mouth. I think it's preventing that hair from growing because it's way shorter than the rest.








No comments:

Post a Comment