Sunday, February 11, 2018

Just January





Brad took the girls to Targhee for their second time skiing







Classic Jayda fall 





We did a gift exchange between our little family for the Christmas 
and we all had to find something from the dollar store.
Brad got this vinyl for me and then made this with it.
Not bad for a dollar store find!










Taylor, age 3




Taylor's dance moves



Our washer/dryer doors used to both open to the middle (we had to arrange them this way because of the plumbing in the back), which made it harder to switch the laundry from one to the other. One day my friend told me the doors are made so they can open either direction. Mind blown! So Brad switched the doors to open to the outside for me. 








My first time using Walmart free grocery pickup and I love it! 

I shop at home on my couch and then sit in the car while they load my van. I highly recommend this to every parent.

I waited a long time to try it because I thought I could only use it for food and I ALWAYS need something other than food. Not true at all! I don't think there's anything yet I've needed but haven't found on the grocery app. Medicine, hair products, makeup, hardware, storage bins, stationary, diapers. Right now I have hand soap, sharpies and prenatal vitamins in my "cart". 

Got these items below as a welcome gift 





This same day I went to Sally's to buy a new hair straightener
which came with a free hair dryer and tote bag.
So this is all the completely free stuff I got that day
(minus the chips Brad ate as soon as I got home)















The little joys of potty training
All the tushy sights!



Morgan came over to exercise and soon into our floor work four of our combined six girls joined us for Pilates





































Taylor's first day of Primary








28 or 29 weeks?












Brad went night skiing with his brother and sister's families
and taught his nephew how to snowboard



Our niece Makenna


Tooth #7







Sledding with Brad's sister Melissa and three of her daughters, 
Saryn, Aubree and Arianna



Aubree


Saryn


Ari pulling Jayda 







Introducing the new and improved, potty-trained Taylor! 
(In her new Trolls underwear)



Can't leave out Jayda



Trying out prenatal yoga for a Sunday evening activity



Daddy and Jayda went on a ski date 
Weeknights apparently aren't the best for her...she got tired pretty fast and started falling down a lot,
so they left early and she fell asleep in the car 




Kallie doing a workout program called 80 Day Obsession with Daddy






No comments:

Post a Comment