Saturday, March 17, 2018

Ferocious February


This one Sunday I felt like using my cake tray so I made chocolate cake.
I haven't gotten the hang of making ganache look all cute and drippy but it still tastes good.
I baked this cake too long so it was a kinda dry. That's when I put in a bowl, pour milk on it and eat it like cereal.



Welp...glad I'm not a man.





Taylor's first day of preschool was actually the end of January.

A couple months before it started I was a little worried because she's the shyest of all my girls.

But in those exact months she has come out of her shell a LOT.

She has done great and loved every day of preschool!








Taylor's first day of preschool is in the middle of Jayda's 3rd year of preschool









Our niece came over to babysit and she brought cinnamon rolls...
Bless her soul.



This is the tag on a slipper she's sucking on 



Our friends' kids slept over while they celebrated their anniversary







Pumpkin waffles with apple cider syrup
Zoey was the only one brave enough to try the syrup; everyone else had maple.





Took all the kids to a family fun event in Idaho Falls












































Kallie's music teacher took this





One day Jayda and Taylor decided to pack lunches and walk to their friend's house to play. When their friend's mom texted me that they were on their way home I looked out the window for them and thought it was so cute seeing them walk all bundled up and carrying their lunchboxes.












Snuck a picture of Taylor in primary





Jayda's music class performed a puppet show for their moms






Family Valentine's dinner
Brad got me that awesome azalea tree, isn't it pretty? 















Went to the Escape House for the first time with our friends,
The Crandalls, Loves and Harringtons
Can't say I contributed a whole lot to solving the crime but it was fun! We'll definitely go again.
Afterward we went to a place in Rexburg we didn't even know existed that makes "rolled ice cream"








Took the kids to Green Canyon hot springs

Usually I get cold after a while in the regular pool (even here) and then like to sit in the hot tub as long as I can but since I have a built in heater right now, even the regular pool felt SO warm I had to sit on the steps and cool off for quite awhile.








Date with Jayda making cookies













Rexburg wind for ya.










Museum of Idaho checking out the dinosaur exhibits


















Eating in tutus









At playgroup one week my friend Heather got the greatest picture of our kids together! All looking at the camera AND smiling.






Ice cream date with Kallie 


Kallie's homework is very entertaining



 At Kallie's school book fair she got her first chapter book and is super excited to read it all by herself










Another great year at Time Out for Women with these awesome girls!
Morgan and I were team members again (although she was promoted to Captain this year but I was on her team)

Last year she and I were seat ushers and also ran the timer for the presenters on stage.
This year our team was in charge of "crowd control" so we were all spread out.

I was in charge of running the elevator because it requires a key in this building (weird). I helped exactly one person get on the elevator.



The TOFW Idaho Falls 2018 team members








Tom Christofferson with a picture of his brothers.
I honestly can't tell which one he is but I can tell which is D. Todd Christofferson!





Other presenters:
The pianist in red is the daughter of the violinist, Jenny Oaks Baker (daughter of Dallin H. Oaks) and she is amazing. She played a ton of really popular songs.

Bradley Wilcox is standing next to Cade & Carrian Cheney, all of whom had great presentations


Mary Ellen Edmunds is hilarious



Sold-out event


Brad *ahem* I mean Tiny Mormon Temples made these for the team members.



Brad took the girls (in their pj's) with him to play basketball on Saturday morning
while I was at TOFW





After the Friday evening session we stopped at Dairy Queen to scarf down dinner and then went to our hotel to CRASH because we knew we'd have to wake up early the next morning.




After the Saturday session we went to Olive Garden for dinner and they gave us this perfect little almost-private room just for our group and it was so fun. 



Love these girls!

From top left: 
Katie, me, Morgan
Denae, Audrey, Mara








When the girls get ahold of my phone this is what they do apparently.





















No comments:

Post a Comment